Okay, I know it's already September, but this is the first chance I'm getting to write this post. I've been busy working on my comedy routine (aka matron-of-honor speech) for my sister's upcoming nuptials. The top five posts from August were:
- Photo of the Week - Emmental launched this popular weekly feature with pictures of a mega jellyfish, a hot lady sunbathing and Hurricane Irene.
- Inside Scoop from Hunter Pence Batting Practice - Saucy linked to this post in a comment on the popular Fightins site, resulting in some major traffic. And only one douche said it sucked.
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead - Most commented-on post of the month, but I'm not sure why it was so hot. The beer itself stunk.
- Pizza Reviews - Pies were pretty darn good last month. We recommend Marzano's, Perrotto's and Olce Pizza Grille.
- Props Out: My Wife - Perhaps this was not one of the most popular posts of the month in terms of pageviews. But I like it. A lot.