Monday, March 7, 2011

The Freezer Case: Amy's Organic Spinach Pizza

On Thursday, the hubby went out for guy's night, which means the nibble and I get to eat whatever we want for dinner ... without hearing complaints about how horrifically healthy it might be. So we enjoyed an Amy's Organic frozen pizza.

A blend of feta cheese, basil, organic spinach and tomatoes topped with a sprinkling of part-skim mozzarella cheese, it was pretty tasty. The crust was a bit heartier than what I typically prefer on a frozen, but it wasn't too doughy and I believe it helped to make the pie more satisfying. Overall, I'd give the pie one and a half thumbs up and would buy it again (for another time that the hubby isn't around, of course).

And because it was guys night, I was in charge of the remote. So after the nibble went to bed and I finished up some work, I curled up on the couch with Bumpkin, a nice glass of Shiraz and a few on-demand episodes of Jersey Shore. Now there's a situation I can get down with.

No comments:

Post a Comment