Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BEER - Sam Adams Scotch Ale


My friends gave me a Sam Adam's variety pack a couple of weeks ago and I am heartbroken to report that there is only one left, BUT I think I saved the best for last. Scotch Ale provides a medium brown color with a little bit of a malty after taste that precedes a somewhat smoky scent. If you are a fan of a hint of bite at first taste followed by a smooth body then you will enjoy. Hooray for being done this skew of beer? I hope so, for the sake of Magic Hat Spring Mix...more details to come.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good - not sure I've ever had that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this beverage. By the way, I want to preview the first Growler Wars segment, which will be written tonight. Just a message for our many, many fans and commenters!

    ReplyDelete