Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HALP!! Can't smell!!

My apologies to the pizza project fan club but this is not a post about food, nor beer. Unfortunately, being a little under the weather deprives me of my sense of smell, which accounts for about half of your overall dining experience. If this weather would choose what it wants to do, I might not be in this situation - first its cold, then its warm, and then my drive home in The Perfect Storm turns into The Day After Tomorrow. Speaking of movies, has anyone ever seen Food INC? I've been reduced to watching movies while sipping tea since I can't enjoy the aroma and flavor of a good Sam Adam's Revolutionary Ale. All I can do is watch the tele, pay the bills, go to sleep early, and plan how this year's golfing season will unfold. Funny how things turn out over the years...I could've swore I caddied for Arnold Palmer's best friend in the US Amateur Open at Sunnybrook Country Club about 8 years ago. I used to be a decent scratch golfer and if my imagination ran wild, I COULD be playing golf and living in Georgia with a bulldog named Glenn. Good thing that it was just my imagination because I would've missed out on the greatest thing in the world. If you read this blog enough, you know who you are. Thanks for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment