With the weather at a comfortable 80 degress, Indian summer and delights were in harmony. We ordered the Lasooni Gobi (deep fried cauliflower in special sauce), Chilly Chicken and the Chicken Jafreza. Tasty hot treats. All good and super delicious! It's the best Indian in the area!
Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a Taste of India dinner for two (up to a $40.80 value) that includes:
- One vegetable-samosa appetizer (a $4.95 value)
- Two of the following entrees:
- Chicken tikka masala (a $14.95 value)
- Lamb rogan gosh/lamb tikki masala (a $15.95 value)
- Palak paneer (an $11.95 value)
- Navratan korma (a $12.95 value)
- One choice of bread (up to a $3.95 value)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $10.95–$23.95 each.